Got Mold? CALL THE PRO'S!
When there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or a leaking water line, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business. Mold can cause health effects and can cause significant damage to your property. Although every mold damage scenario is different requiring a unique solution, the general mold remediation process stays the same. The following steps illustrate a “typical” mold removal process.
1. Call SERVPRO of Macon
2. Your property will have an inspection and a damage assessment
3. Mold containment will be used if needed
4. Specialized air filtration will be used
5. We will remove mold and mold-infested materials
6. Your belongings and content in your home will be cleaned if needed
7. Restoration of your home
Call SERVPRO of Macon at (478) 474-6700 if you or someone you know is in need of assistance with managing mold in a home or business.