Recent Before & After Photos

Fire damages basement contents and structure


These two photos are a perfect example of what a few months work from SERVPRO of Macon can accomplish. The photo on the left is from inside of a Macon, Georgia ... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Stairs


The damage in this photo was the result of a fire in the basement of a Macon, Georgia home. The intense heat and smoke traveled up this stairwell, affecting a m... READ MORE



Water damage at a local church


This church experienced a water loss due to a pipe bursting during freezing temperatures. The before picture shows the extent of the water damage on the carpeti... READ MORE



Residential Grease Fire


This residential fire started from grease on the stove. It caused damage to the cabinets as well as smoke damage throughout the whole house. The home owner used... READ MORE



Entire house affected by Fire


This residential house fire took place in Macon, GA. The entire house was affected with fire and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Macon was hired to clean and restore t... READ MORE



Commercial Kitchen Cleaning


This commercial job required very detailed cleaning throughout the kitchen area. We started by wet washing ceiling grids and sponging the ceiling tiles. The wal... READ MORE



Mold in bathroom in Macon, Ga.


This bathroom was located in Macon, GA and was affected by microbial growth. Notice the extent of the growth on the ceiling and walls in the bathroom. Microbial... READ MORE



Three- in- one damage


A lightning strike caused the roof in the kitchen of an apartment building office to catch fire. The ceiling in the office kitchen and the community laundry roo... READ MORE



Upstairs Leak causes Water Damage in Downstairs Bathroom


In the two photos pictured above, we had to remove the flooring, cabinets, sink and the toilet due to a category 2 water damage. This particular damage was caus... READ MORE



Leak in Upstairs Bathroom causes Water Damage in Kitchen


Although you can't see any dripping water or pools of standing water in the photo on the left, a leak in the upstairs bathroom caused water damage to the cabine... READ MORE